Game Tracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Tracker

Here you can find a list of Romanian or less Romanian servers

Flag Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trustfactor csgo green

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1csgo - Trustfactor csgo green Empty Trustfactor csgo green Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:27 pm

GameTracker

GameTracker
GameTracker

What is the Commend System?
csgo - Trustfactor csgo green 1095341346A7C9F420DC13268AB093ED99CD778DHello there, before starting we need to learn what is the "Commend System" inside the game CS:GO.

Ok, so, the "Commend System" was implanted by Valve to help you to recognize when your teammate or enemy is a really good or a friendly player (and in the most of cases, a legit player).

The system works this way: You can commend 3 players per day, and only once to a single player. Your commendation will be shown up on the player's profile to everyone who's on his match or friendlist.

ConcludingIf a player on your match has a lot of commendations probably he is a good and legit player.

How to Commend a player
So, to commend a player, follow the steps:

csgo - Trustfactor csgo green CEF00AD71E5451BEC511CC1AF2AE1405C6941726

First of all you need to Press teh "TAB" button:

csgo - Trustfactor csgo green 00A894920993EC39D5C6346E7D5133A5D44F32F9

Then Left-Click with your mouse on the player's nickname:

csgo - Trustfactor csgo green E7145F40CA1632EA9ACD8E294195CCE2275BAEC5

And now you will need to select the "Commend Option":

csgo - Trustfactor csgo green BA38BB4AC96AC292BECCE7BB7CA6ABA289F5FC50

It will show you this box with the following options, so you select what kind of commend you want to give and "Submit":

Important:You can give the 3 types of commend if you want so, you don't need to choose only one.

And, it's done
If you followed the steps, you've commended your teammate Very Happy

Also remember: You should not ask for commendations, you'll get it if you deserve it <3

About me and the guide
So guys, as you see my english is not that good, that's because I am from Brazil and we usually do not practice english here so:

- Feel free to give any kind of feedback;
- Leave a comment telling what you thought about this guide;
- Correct me if you found any grammatical mistake;

Also, if you could favorite and leave a rating (positive or negative, you can choose haha), it will help me to spread this guide.

I will leave my trade offer URL here, so if you want to support me to create other Steam Guides by donating any stuffs, I will be glad Very Happy
My trade offer URL

So, hope it helped you and have a nice day mates! Very Happy s2

https://gametracker.forumgamers.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum