Game Tracker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Game Tracker

Here you can find a list of Romanian or less Romanian servers

Flag Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

free boost server cs 1.6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1free boost server cs 1.6  Empty free boost server cs 1.6 Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:06 am

GameTracker

GameTracker
GameTracker

HOW TO BOOST YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 SERVER FOR FREE! (method by badiiiro)

Hey all of you, today I'll show you how to boost your server for free! all you need is to follow my steps free boost server cs 1.6  Wink
So, the method we're going to use today is called XBOOST BOTS... they're bots with a real random Steam ID for each bot... maybe you saw my post back in 2019 talking about this method (THE FULL STORY ABOUT CS1.6 SERVER BOOSTING)
I've been using those BOTS since 2018 and I never faced problem using this method.

All you need is a Linux CS1.6 server, the bots won't work in RE-HLDS, so you will need an old HLDS (6027) to use those BOTS... also you will need a module for AMXX called Orpheu, I recommend a server running on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, because you may face some problem if you're using OS like CentOS...

HOW TO SETUP THE BOTS

It's so easy, all you need to download the files (download link down there)
Unzip the files, put "xboost" folder in your "addons" folder, add this line in "metamod plguins.ini"

Code:
linux addons/xboost/xboost_mm_i386.so

It's better also to add that plugin called "server_tasks.ini", I configured that's plugin so it's change the number of bots every x amount of time, also I putted there everything that you already need such like metamod and dproto and already included a copy of Orpheu... so all you need to do is to add amxmodx and link it with metamod and yeah... everything should run fine free boost server cs 1.6  Grin
Also as a bonus from me the bots come with a many waypoint files... really like a lots of waypoint files...

DOWNLOAD LINK

Anyway that's a lot of talk... here is the download link: DOWNLOAD IT NOW (FROM MEGA.NZ)
google drive : FREE BOOOST SERVER CS 1.6 2022

The password of that ZIP file is: badiiiro

If you're facing any problem installing the bots or trying to understand how those bots work please feel free to post a comment here or to send me a pm in my Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/badiiiro)

TAGS (ignore this)
XBOOST, BOTS with SteamID, FREE CS1.6 SERVER BOOST, FREE CS1.6 BOOST, CS1.6 BOOST BOTS, HOW TO BOOST SERVER FOR FREE IN CS1.6, FREE BOOST CS1.6 SERVER

in romana mai jos

CUM îți îmbogățești SERVERUL COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 GRATUIT! (metoda de badiiiro)
Salutare tuturor, astăzi vă voi arăta cum să vă îmbunătățiți serverul gratuit! tot ce ai nevoie este să-mi urmezi pașii
Deci, metoda pe care o vom folosi astăzi se numește XBOOST BOTS... sunt roboți cu un ID Steam real aleator pentru fiecare bot... poate ați văzut postarea mea din 2019 vorbind despre această metodă (POVESTIREA COMPLETĂ DESPRE AMPLIMENTAREA SERVERULUI CS1.6)
Folosesc acele BOTS din 2018 și nu m-am confruntat niciodată cu probleme cu această metodă.

Tot ce aveți nevoie este un server Linux CS1.6, boții nu vor funcționa în RE-HLDS, așa că veți avea nevoie de un vechi HLDS (6027) pentru a utiliza acele BOT-uri... de asemenea, veți avea nevoie de un modul pentru AMXX numit Orpheu, Vă recomand un server care rulează pe Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, deoarece este posibil să vă confruntați cu o problemă dacă utilizați un sistem de operare precum CentOS...

CUM SE CONFIGURAȚI BOȚII
Este atât de ușor, tot ce aveți nevoie pentru a descărca fișierele (linkul de descărcare de acolo)
Dezarhivați fișierele, puneți folderul „xboost” în folderul „addons”, adăugați această linie în „metamod plguins.ini”

suplimente linux/xboost/xboost_mm_i386.so

De asemenea, este mai bine să adaugi acel plugin numit "server_tasks.ini", am configurat acel plugin, astfel încât să schimbe numărul de roboți la fiecare x perioadă de timp, de asemenea, am pus acolo tot ce ai nevoie deja, cum ar fi metamod și dproto și am inclus deja o copie de Orpheu... deci tot ce trebuie să faceți este să adăugați amxmodx și să-l conectați cu metamod și da... totul ar trebui să funcționeze bine
De asemenea, ca un bonus din partea mea, boții vin cu multe fișiere waypoint... chiar îmi plac multe fișiere waypoint...

LINK DE DESCARCARE
Oricum, se vorbește mult... iată link-ul de descărcare: DESCARCĂ-L ACUM (DIN MEGA.NZ)
google drive: SERVER BOOOST GRATUIT CS 1.6 2022

Parola acelui fișier ZIP este: badiiiro

Dacă întâmpinați vreo problemă la instalarea boților sau încercați să înțelegeți cum funcționează acești roboți, nu ezitați să postați un comentariu aici sau să-mi trimiteți un pm în contul meu de Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/badiiiro)

Etichete (ignorați acest lucru)
XBOOST, BOTS cu SteamID, SERVER CS1.6 BOOST GRATUIT, CS1.6 BOOST GRATUIT, CS1.6 BOOST BOOT, CUM SĂ BOOSTĂ SERVERUL GRATUIT ÎN CS1.6, SERVER BOOST CS1.6 GRATUIT

https://gametracker.forumgamers.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum